Careers at Comgraphx
Full-Time Accounts Receivable
Comgraphx is looking to fill a full-time accounts receivable position. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
The person best suited for this role will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, fluency in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel, customer service experience, and the ability to successfully complete the following:
- Generate and revise invoices and account statements
- Process incoming payments
- Maintain accounts receivable aging report with communication details and/or invoicing issues
- Create and/or modify reports for cash receipts
- Complete entries for cash and other general ledger accounts
- Problem-solving for customers and internal employees
- Back up other roles in the accounting department as needed
- Possesses the ability to work independently and prioritize important deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Broken Arrow, OK 74012: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Interested in this position?
Fill out the form and submit along with your resume to our HR team. Be sure to Download the job application and submit that too!
Give us a call or email us!